- The preferred method of payment is via electronic transfer - Once you have completed your checkout process you will be assigned a order number, please use this number as reference when making payment. We will always need to wait for payment to reflect in our FNB account before dispatching your order..
- Cheques are accepted for invoices below R2000.00. However, cheques deposited into our bank account normally take 5- 7 working days to clear. Stock will not be released until the funds have cleared.
- Credit cards are welcome. (VISA/MASTERCARD only.)
- We selectively accept online currency payments from PAYPAL and NETELLER (At Perkals discretion)
- Cash is accepted but is not preferred, cash is only accepted for orders under R500 and this needs to be pre-agreed with a Perkal Consultant.
Perkal offers wholesale/bulk discounts, please click here to see our discount structure
In a survey released today by RSA Security and LightSpeed Research, they mention how consumer fears of purchasing online is rising instead of the expected (That this fear would fall and eventually disappear)The seemingly never-ending barrage of fraud and identity theft on the Internet this year has been the main contributoor to these fears.
On www.perkalgifts.co.za we have put the security measures in place guaranteed to protect you when purchasing online. You can be assured that all your personal information is kept personal and is encrypted for complete protection. When processing with your credit card we use an escrow company that offers you full buyer protection etc
To ensure complete protection of all customers information www.perkalgifts.co.za is now a Certified Secure Site. On top of our SSL and encryption technology, Perkal Trading cc now holds a website identity assurance warranty of $10,000. This means that you are insured for up to $10,000 when relying on the information provided by IdAuthority on www.perkalgifts.co.za. , we now insure every visitor for up to $10000.
Shop on Gifts with 100% confidence & complete peace of mind!
We have put our money where our mouths are!